Monday, November 8, 2010

Maison Martin Margiela FW10 Line 14 Cardigan


Hi everyone! How did your weekend go?

It was a warm friday spring afternoon and I had no inspiration on what to wear until I was looking at my latest purchase, my camel coloured MMM Line 14 cardigan, then an idea popped out of my head. It's Margiela we are talking about, he's my idol and he never ceases to amaze me with his collections. And of course, without any exception, this cardigan has been my favourite ever since I bought it.

So anyway, it was pretty warm in the afternoon so I decided to just tie it around my neck with the elbow patches detail showing on the outside. I matched it with a pair of white pants instead of a dark blue one and the Ralph Lauren bowtie with little Tennis Racquets detailing to complement spring/summer feel and colours.

Enjoy your day everyone =)

Here are some pictures:




What I was wearing:
MMM Line 14 Camel Cardigan with Elbow Patches Detail
H&M Contrast Coloured Shirt
Ralph Lauren Bowtie
Hermes Belt
Hermes Cufflinks
Zara White Pants
Raf Simons Buckle Dress Shoes

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment